Friday 25 May 2018

Friday, 25-05-18

Good morning.

Google seems to want me to tell you about my data policy.  As far as I am aware, I don't collect and use any data about my readers.  Google does and they have their own policy now regarding that which, presumably, conforms to the new EU laws regarding collection of data.  They say they have posted a notice about it on here about it, not that I can see it but maybe you can!
(hope that's what they meant, I am confused).

Today's meal plans:
B:  muesli with natural yogurt
L:  probably cold meat and salad
D:  salmon, new potatoes, peas; fruit salad and yogurt
S:  apple

The weight has stayed the same this week - boooooo.

Nothing from the freezer and it will be frugal because, although I am cooking, etc, I'm not paying!

I may not be posting for a couple of days now but will be back on Monday.  Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Just to let you know a grey box from Google has come up on my screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get I box every time I open blogger. I've been bombarded with notifications from loads of companies.

    ReplyDelete