Wednesday 23 May 2018

Wednesday, 23-05-18

Good morning.

The meal out yesterday evening was lovely, I didn't have dessert, just black coffee and a free refill, so came home feeling smugly full up!

Today's plans:
B:  muesli with natural yogurt
L:  tuna 'pate' with celery and carrot batons
D:  I'm afraid I am out again.  A lovely lady is moving on from school into a different job and it's her farewell meal.I was asked if I'd like to go and I definitely would.  I've been 'good' and selected something from their under 600 calories range so fingers crossed that's accurate.  What was really nice is that it would likely have been my choice anyway!
Ss:  as yesterday, trying for nothing but ifi have to, it will be an apple.

From the freezer
Nothing - again!

The frugal facter
er . . . nope!  There's a time in everyone's life, etc.

I'm very much looking forward to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment