Sunday 20 May 2018

Sunday, 20-05-18

Good morning!

Not a great day yesterday!  My will power obviously wasn't enough, neither for the party, not, later on, back at home.  I cooked the nice healthy chicken leg and didn't eat it so guess what I'm having today!!  For lunch and then for dinner!

B:  muesli with fruit and natural yogurt
L:  chicken drumstick, salad, coleslaw
D:  chicken thigh, new potatoes, broccoli; yogurt and fruit
Ss:  apples x 2   I've found building in extra snacks on swimming days doesn't work for mke, it makes me want more, so I shall increase portions in real meals instead.  So today's muesli will be 35g instead of 30g, and so on

From the freezer:
None today

The frugal factor:
As yesterday's really - I'm pretending yesterday didn't happen.

I need good vibes today - will power and lack of hunger vibes, please.  I'm feeling very disappointed with myself which isn't helping one bit.
Onward and downward!

2 comments:

  1. Morning Joy

    Don't be too hard on yourself about food for yesterday. We all get days like that and today is another day. I too get days where I just feel hungry. I do exactly what you're doing on your 'swimming days' - eating more at meal times and hope it reduces the need for snacks.

    Onward and Upward!!

    Hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Carol, very reassuring. It's gloriously sunny here and I'm just off out to the allotment for more muscle work! :-)
      Have a lovely day.

      Delete