Tuesday 22 May 2018

Tuesday, 22-5-18


Good morning

Today's food plans
B:  porridge with natural yogurt
L:  feta and tuna salad
D:  girls' meal out at The Hare.  Ther do 'smaller plate' meals which are still generous and I rather fancy the 'smaller superfoods salad'.  Diet pepsi/water all the way too and by the time I have finished the salad, I won't have room for dessert!  It's easier to resist when others are there too, I find.  And it's a swimming day so I will earn any extra calories beforehand!
Ss:  trying for none but if I do, it will be an apple.

From the freezer
Nothing today

The frugal factor
With a meal out, frugal comes nowhere near but the Hare's small plate meals are more than ample enough and better value.
The enjoyment is not in stuffing myself, it's in having a great chinwag with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment