Friday 25 March 2022

Friday, 25-03-22

Good morning!
Weigh in today - the first for four weeks - and I am rather dreading it.  If I wasn't on the social team, this might be the point at which I would duck out of SW entirely and bitterly regret it in the longer term but I am, so I can't, and I do know what to do so . . . let's face the music and dance anyway!

Yesterday's meals:
Breakfast was nice - the rest of the crustless quiche with my favourite tomatoes and mushrooms.

Lunch was at Cressing Temple Barns with my friend, Val, and I had a delicious brie and bacon toastie.

Dinner was a disaster.  I think it is partly because, post virus, I am dreadfully tired come each evening and the will power is low.  I think also I have a touch of the blues.  Getting weighed today and then restarting should help with that, I hope.
Anyway, it is what it is and I can't undo it now so on we go!

Today's plans:

B:  I have finished off the risotto and mixed veg that I has planned for last night.  It had to be eaten or thrown.
SW:  half a healthy extra A for the cheese and half a syn for the crème fraiche - roughly.

L:  tuna mayo salad, fruit
Something light and easy
SW:  up to two syns for some super light mayo

D:  Out to Prezzo with Beth and absolutely no idea.  I will look at the online menu but I can't promise to make sensible choices.
Not a great start back but it's been planned for weeks and if SW can't cope with occasions like this, it's not worth the paper it is written on, is it?

Exercise:  a rest day today

Summary:
Eeeek!


From the freezer:
Nothing today

No comments:

Post a Comment