Monday 7 March 2022

Monday, 07-03-22

Good morning!
I'm just home after a fabulous weekend away with a group at Potters.  The whole thing was great and the food, etc, was amazing.  I'm afraid SW went totally by the way and I ate and drank with much enjoyment.  It was all-inclusive so . . . I was going to say 'why not' but I can think of plenty of reasons why not!  However, all done now and the clothes are feeling tight so it is back onto it again!

I won't bore you with too many numbers but I am going to apply some calorie control to my SW based meals for a few weeks, just to get things properly 'adjusted' again.  I'll use nutracheck but sort of modified.  I will count units of fruit because it's simple but when it comes to the speedy veg, I really can't be bothered to list and count.  So if I stick to around 1000 calories plus speedy veg, that should work out about right although if  I find it's hard to sustain, I will up it to 1100 instead.  Trial and modifications!
But it will definitely be SW structured, without any doubt.


Today's plans:

B:  Breakfast was at Potters and very nice it was too.
SW:  totally no idea but I made the most of what was on offer!

L:  hm soup, croutons; apple
Immediately, my new angle of attack crashes as the soup is from the freezer and I have no idea of calories so I will have to be totally arbitrary about it.
SW:  healthy extra B, the rest is syn free

D:  chicken and  mushroom in a soft cheesy sauce, either pasta or rice, mixed veg
SW:  I'm calling the soft cheese a healthy extra A although it isn't really - it used to be though so I'm not being too naughty really.  I suppose I could use some triangles, then it would be fine.

E:  I think I've had enough exercise to last me out for today - I haven't gone to circuits (not home in time) and Lindsey has given me a slot on Wednesday morning in one of her other small groups to catch up.

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
no idea of syns because of breakfast


From the freezer:
soup
bread
chicken
mixed veg

3 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased that you had a lovely break! Both my daughter and I stayed the same this week. I was slightly disappointed as it was a week in which I did 10,000 minimum daily steps, worked in the garden and stuck to plan with no more than 10 Syns daily, usually fewer. First time we haven't lost and I'm sure it won't be the last. Onwards and downwards, onwards and downwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens. It might help to be maybe careful with the free carbs - rice, pasta and potato. It's quite easy to overdo them on SW. Maybe that doesn't apply to you though? Good luck with the coming week. xx

      Delete
  2. Your weekend sounds amazing! Calorie counting can be good to focus the mind x

    ReplyDelete