Thursday 3 March 2022

Thursday, 03-03-22

Good morning!  Really sorry this is so late - I had a late start and everything is behind.

Yesterday's meals:

All these 'cloud pancakes' were two eggs and one pot of quark, plus a bit of skinny syrup.  I will not try to cook them on the teppanyaki again, dollops on an oven tray in the oven will work much better

I didn't have the planned choccy sauce.
This was very tasty - leftovers always taste better, don't they?


I totally forgot to take a photo of dinner.  Fish, chips and peas and it was really nice.



Today's plans:

B:  weetabix
. . . and milk, etc.
SW:  half a healthy extra A, one healthy extra B

L:  tuna couscous salad; fruit
Sorting out my dry goods has made me very aware of what I actually have and I do like couscous.  I will rehydrate it with stock and add peas, red pepper, cucumber, etc and some flaked tuna plus, most likely, some super light mayo and serve it on salad leaves.
SW:  up to two syns for the mayo but the rest should be syn free

D:  burger, salad, wedges; yogurt
No roll though, just the burger, home made.  
SW:  one syn for some mayo, half a syn for some bbq sauce on the burger and half a syn for dessert.

E:  Up and down stairs and kettle exercises

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four syns

From the freezer:
the burger

No comments:

Post a Comment