Tuesday 22 March 2022

Tuesday, 22-03-22

Good morning!
Today is the long awaited spa day that Beth and I are going to enjoy together.  It's an all day thing with lunch included and, while we haven't planned any 'treatments', we are looking forward to good old chats together, sauna, steam room, bubble pool, maybe time in the gym, and so on.  A perfect opportunity to rest and relax.

Sooze and Julia, thank you for your wise and helpful advice.  I'm pondering.

Yesterday's meals:

Instead of doing the planned eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes in a pan, I decided to make something shakshuka-ish.  I added some salt, pepper, some onion granules and some garlic granules and it was utterly delicious.

I confess that about an hour before I had an orange!  :-)

The hunter's chicken was delicious and I'm glad I have the other half for this evening.

I totally forgot to take a photo of dinner - I am so out of practise!!




Today's plans:

B:  Not sure.  I do rather fancy starting the day with coffee in the lounge at the spa and that might include something edible too - we will see.

L:  Lunch at the spa.
It will probably be reasonably healthy and tasty (it should, considering the all in price) and I'm going to enjoy it.
SW:  unknown at present

D:  the last of the hunter's chicken, vegetables; yogurt
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn.

Exercise:  A good old swim, maybe time in the gym - I don't know.

Summary:
Unknown

From the freezer:
NA


4 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time, Joy - I adore spas, it was the main reason we used to have regular holidays at CenterParcs. A perfectly lovely relaxation day for you and Beth, just what you need. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm so looking forward to it. xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you've enjoyed your day. Dammit, I put on 8oz at weigh-in - sat down for the after chat and discovered my pocket had change in it for my raffle tickets!! Probably 8oz worth of change! Hey ho - so didn't make my Club 10 award so am aiming for it next time which means shedding 2lbs this week. Poor daughter has tonsillitis so didn't come with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no!! Good luck for next time.
      Tonsillitis is horrible, isn't it. I do hope she recovers quickly.
      xx

      Delete