Sunday 20 March 2022

Sunday, 20-03-22

Good morning!
Unfortunately, yesterday didn't go quite according to plan.  OK, to be fair, it was just the evening but I'm hoping today is 'better'.

Yesterday's meals:

I was sure I had taken the breakfast photo but it was not on the camera so obviously not.  Drat.  Anyway, the bean filled omelette wrap thingy was really nice.

Lunch looks terribly messy, doesn't it.  It's just the leftovers of the mac and cheese warmed up in the microwave.



By dinner time, I was feeling very weary and, also, not that hungry (which is odd because I had a bit of dry white in the afternoon and that usually makes me want to eat) so I didn't have the planned hunter's chicken, I waited and had a cheese sandwich a but later on.  I don't think I went out of syns and the bread was my B choice so I suppose it was probably more or less OK, just very random and haphazard.

Today's plans:

B:  beans on toast
I have half a can of baked beans left over from yesterday so that will work well.
SW:  Half a healthy extra A for 15g grated cheddar on the beans and half a healthy extra B for one slice wholemeal

L:  roast chicken dinner - chicken, roasties, assorted veg; fruit salad and yogurt
I will wrap the chicken breast in bacon medallions and roast, perhaps in the actifry as I roast some potatoes at the same time and steam the veg on the hob.
SW:  I won't bother with any extras so this should be all free/speed

D:  hunter's chicken, salad, coleslaw; yogurt
I know it's another 'big meal' but I thawed out the chicken so it needs to be used.  I expect half of it will be fine and I can have the other half for lunch tomorrow, so no problems really.
SW:  one healthy extra A (I will use two As-worth but half is for tomorrow) and up to two syns for mayo plus half for dessert.

Exercise:
Bits and bobs as I still feel very weary

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
two and a half syns


From the freezer:
bread
chicken
possibly some veg
bbq sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment