Wednesday 9 March 2022

Wednesday, 09-03-22

Good morning!
I'm pleased how comparatively easy is was to get back on track yesterday.  Apart from not quite sticking to intermittent fasting, everything went really well.

Yesterday's meals:
I'm back on the photos again now!

I woke feeling very hungry so I ignored the I F eating window and had an apple before I went shopping.

The cloud pancakes are funny looking things but they taste really good.  I forgot I'd planned to have some syrup on them.
Leftovers always taste great and brown rice has a lovely, nutty sort of flavour that went really well.

Suring the afternoon, I had another apple and two very small easy peelers.
I can see why people like curry sauce with chips - this meal tasted amazing.

The meal finished with a Mullerlight and later on I crunched on some dry mini choccy weetabixes so I did have my healthy extra B after all.


Today's plans:
B:  choccy weetabix pancakes, fruit, yogurt
Just an idea I had yesterday while thinking of what else I could do with some seriously crumbled choccy weetabix.  I'm just going to mix in an egg and some yogurt plus some flavour - skinny syrup or sweetener and make pancakes.  I Googled and it has been done before - the general opinion seems to be that they taste lovely but look awful.
I'll let you know!  
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a syn if I use Mullerlight or kvarg

L:  crimpie toastie, salad; fruit
I found some crustless bread reduced and they are just the right size for a crimpie.  I don't know what I will have inside - cheese, obviously, but what else?  I may have a bit of ham left in the freezer.
SW:  four syns for two crustless slices and one A for cheese

D:  pasta bolognaise, side veg; yogurt or kvarg
The bolognaise is from the freezer.
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn

Exercise:
It's an energetic day today.  I am going to a circuits group this morning to make up for the one I missed on Monday and then it's my personal training session in the afternoon.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
five syns

From the freezer:
fruit
crustless bread
grated cheese x 2
savoury mince


No comments:

Post a Comment