Friday 11 March 2022

Friday

Edit:  Of course, this should have been posted on t'other blog and it's there now.  I haven't deleted this though because of the comments (thank you very much).
Call it 'Covid Brain!) 


Morning, everyone.   Wasn't yesterday a gorgeous day.  Because it was mild as well as sunny, it felt like the first really spring day and I had the French windows open to let the air flood in.

Thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday.  This thing isn't very nice and the cough is a particular nuisance at the moment with all the usual side effects but I have honey, I have meds and there are lovely people offering to get anything I need so no complaints.

I had a great night's sleep, only waking to get rid of the copious amounts of water I'm drinking at the moment and to stock up with tablets for the aches.  

Yesterday, Dave brought round a nice bottle which I have tucked away for when I feel like it and he picked up some stuff I had printed out for him.  Beth popped round with some strepsils and Chris popped some sucky sweets through the letterbox.  I really am a very lucky bunny.

Today is more resting between coughs which seem to be 'loosening' a bit now.   I'll probably nod off from time to time and am so very thankful that I only need to be responsible for myself, not for anyone else.

I hope you have some great plans for today.  Stay safe and well and be happy.  xx

8 comments:

  1. Sending {{hugs}} your way and hoping that you start to feel better soon. Is the bottle of wine for medicinal purposes? 🤭 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well . . . definitely a pick me up! lol
      xx

      Delete
  2. It's good to note that the cough isn't keeping you awake - well, not last night at any rate. Lovely to have thoughtful friends, neighbours and family to take care of your needs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you feel better soon- the cough is supposed to be the worst symptom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that. It's created a lot of other aches and pains. But definitely improving so that's great! xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, Miss, promise, Miss!! Hee hee.

      Seriously - I will, thanks.
      xx

      Delete