Tuesday 1 March 2022

Tuesday, 01-03-22

Good morning!
As the saying goes, The best laid schemes o' mice an' men / Gang aft a-gley, and so it was yesterday.  When I got home from the course I just totally lost it and ate my socks off.  Why?  No idea - but it was nice!
Not so nice today though as my conscience clicks in so it's back on the wagon once more and remember that it's just one day, one blip, it's not the end of the whole story by a long shot.

No photos.  😢

Today's plans:

B:  oat pancakes with fruit and yogurt. 
It has to be pancakes, doesn't it?  I might do the extra fluffy ones or I might be naughty and count 40g wholemeal SR flour as a B choice - after all, it is when you have it in wholemeal bread.  
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  chunky chicken and veg soup
I made this yesterday but never had it.  It actually made two portions so one's in the freezer and one's in the fridge for today.
SW:  syn free

D: Spiced chicken and lemon pasta, veg; yogurt
Another from the Frugal Queen in France site and I'm changing the pork in the title (which is sausages) to some of my leftover chicken.
SW:  it looks syn free as long as I use spray oil.  Dessert will be half a syn.

E:  kettle exercises and some of Lindsey's clips on YouTube

Summary:
one to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns

From the freezer:
fruit

Into the freezer
three portions of home made chicken stock
one portion of chicken and veg soup
ooops!

5 comments:

  1. Well, you enjoyed yesterday's food and you've already drawn a line under it. Well done for getting straight back into it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy it very much (naughty of me but there you go) and there's no point pretending it didn't happen. I do want my blogs to be real. :-)
      Thanks, Sooze - you are always so encouraging.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to ask you this ... Have you used your Slimming Eats book and what do you think of the selection of recipes? I'm debating whether to buy a copy. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used some of the recipes but I've found the nicest ones are already on her site. I'm glad I've got it but I doubt will use it as much as the PoN recipes.
      xx

      Delete