Sunday 12 November 2017

Sunday 12-11-17

Today's plans
B:  porridge - I like it, it's healthy, it's frugal and it doesn't cause discomfort so I'm sticking with it.
S:  orange
L:  home made soup of some kind, maybe leek and potato as I have what is needed for that
S:  banana
D:  chicken in a veg/tomato sauce with rice


From the freezer
tomato and veg for dinner
chicken for dinner
and I threw out those banana pancakes from the other day - don't want to take the risk as it wasn't nice Thursday and Friday


The frugal factor
porridge, of course
home made soup is not only cheaper, it tastes a whole lot better too
some of the veg is from the garden/allotment
and the portions are still small; I can't cope with bigger portions at the moment.




I have an overloaded freezer, hence 'the freezer challenge' which is to use up all the old stuff

I also have a tendency to frugality, recently diagnosed gallbladder issues, high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.  Oh, and more than a few lbs to lose.  I like flavour but have to go very low fat.  

Possible?  No idea - we will see.  It's a work in progress that I am sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment