Saturday 16 December 2017

Saturday, 16-12-17

Hello, everyone.

Here are my frugal food plans today!
B:  porridge with fruit and yogurt
S:  orange
L:  toast and marmalade
S:  apple
D:  pork casserole with mash and sprouts; stewed apple and custard

From the freezer:
The pork for the casserole and the bread for the toast

The Frugal Factor
Oats and toast as usual
The breakfast fruit is left over from last night
Dinner is on someone else so frugal for me!




I'm trying to use up the multitude of stuff in the freezer.
I want to make the most of my hard earned pension so am aiming for sensible frugality in my meal planning and making.
I have gall bladder problems, high cholesterol and high blood pressure so am taking myself in hand with low fat, high fruit and veg, generally healthy meals but with plenty of flavour.
Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment