Friday 25 October 2019

Friday, 25-10-19

Morning, everyone.

I'm taking it one day at a time right now and yesterday went well.  I've posted the recipe for the beanburger separately and mentioned how I made the soup in yesterday's post.  Both were really delicious.

I'd planned today's food but there are leftovers from yesterday so guess what - the plans have changed.  Hope it doesn't sound too odd.

B:  beanburger, poached or fried egg and baked beans
SW:  free as I did all the counting for the beanburger yesterday evening and it wasn't much anyway

L:  red pepper and butternut squash soup
I have some of the red pepper mixture left over so I shall roast some squash in the actifry, add the peppers, with some stock and zizz it down to a very tasty soup.  Lovely.
(I have some protein noodles to use up so I might add them when reheating it for lunch for extra filling power
SW:  free or one syn if I have the noodles

D:  cheesy tuna jacket potato, the rest of the baked beans; yogurt
This is what I'd planned for lunch and I'd rather have it than what I had planned for dinner so I am.
SW:  I think I will be a little piggy and have both my healthy extra As.  The rest is free.

S:  none

Body Magic:  a good walk, PT exercises.  I'm now on the last week of the Gold Award so should get it next week.  At least that hasn't crashed and burnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment