Saturday 19 October 2019

Saturday, 19-10-19

Morning!

Yesterday's breakfast was lovely.  It's amazing, the difference a bit of fried potato makes; carbs are very satisfactory, aren't they?  I had a couple of quite little maris pipers so I gave then four minutes in the microwave, then sliced them, sprayed them and they crunched up in the actifry while I cooked the rest of the breakfast.  It kept me going until lunchtime, for sure.

Today's plans:
B:  I have chicken left over from yesterday so I will have that!  Not conventional but it should fill me.
SW:  free

L:  I'm off to Hyde Hall with a friend and will eat there.  They do wonderful soups!
SW:  no idea, sorry

D:  it rather depends on what I had for lunch and how filling it was.  I'll grab something from the freezer, if necessary, just making sure it is healthy, etc!

Ss:  Fruit

Body Magic:  Lots of walking today.  Lovely!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we like fried potatoes for breakfast - not that we have them very often, although we'll be having hash browns tomorrow with brunch. xx

    ReplyDelete