Thursday 31 October 2019

Thursday, 31-10-19

Good morning!

My food plans for today are more than a bit muddled.
I have a friend staying over and we're taking a trip into London today to visit the Natural Science Museum.  There's no way we're going to eat in London so I will be taking (for me) some fruit for lunch.  I should get plenty of body magic in though!

Today's plans:
B:  fruit and a yogurt
Because it is quick and easy!
SW free

L:  apple banana and easy peeler
SW:  free

D:  it's a taster at group this evening and I've made a chicken and mushroom risotto, a Pinch of Nom recipe that said for four but has made enough to take for the taster plus three individual portions for the freezer!!!
I have to work out the syns exactly but it won't be more than two if I count the parmesan as a healthy extra.

Ss:  probably none.

Body Magic:  plenty of walking today.

Weigh in this evening.  I wonder how much I have managed to claw back.  I don;t feel particularly 'thinner' but I've stick to the plan so fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment