Saturday 26 October 2019

Saturday, 16-10-19

Good morning, everyone.
Yesterday went fine until the evening when I managed to wolf down more cheese than I should have.
Task no 1 today is to grate the remaining cheese and get it into the freezer.

Breakfast was tasty - leftover beanburger, egg and half a can of baked beans.  I did the egg in a larger pan so it spread and it's covered the burger and beans so you have to use your imagination.  Anyway, it was a great start to the day
Lunch was absolutely lush, as they say.  I'm definitely making that again.  It was roasted butternut squash (I used the actifry so it was quick and more frugal), roasted peppers, tmatoes and onion (leftovers from yesterday) and to them I added a veg stock pot, garlic granules, seasoning and water, boiled it all up for five minutes or so, zizzed it down, pushed it through a sieve, added milk and ricotta and reheated, stirring well. 
Oh, my!!!

It actually made two good portions but, apart from the milk, it was all SW free, so I had the lot!



By the time dinner came along (and this is probably TMI), I was - er - very windy!  I had the jacket potato with the tuna and cheese but decided it would be wise to give the beans a miss.  I didn't take a photo but it was very tasty. 

Today's plans:
B:  beans on toast, easy peeler
One slice of toast and the leftover beans.
SW:  two syns for the bread because I'm using my healthy extra Bs at dinner time.  It's the crustless Kingsmill wholemeal that's three slices for one B so pretty much two syns per slice.

L:  chunky bean and veg soup, apple
More beans - I know, I'm taking a risk!
The soup will have squash, sweet potato, onion, carrot, red pepper, mushroom, peas and a handful of orzo.
SW:  free

D:  quesadillas, tomato and pepper, SW style chips
I'm feeding my dad and my daughter.  Dad and I will have a spicy mince mix and cheese in our quesadillas while Beth will have mashed beans and cheese.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As and one B plus three syns for some oil.

S:  fruit, if I have any

Body Magic:  a walk and some PT exercises. 

I've indulged in one of those exercise balance ball thingies so I have to learn how to use it.  I think I'll leave that until after Dad goes though!

4 comments:

  1. Oh go on Joy, give Dad and Beth a laugh! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < chuckle > I think I'll give it a miss this time! Hee hee.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'll be interested to hear about the balance ball. I've often wondered whether they work well. Mind you, I have Dumbbells and a resistance band which have barely seen the light of day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have weights - but they're Beth's, not mine. That's my excuse, anyway!
      xx

      Delete