Wednesday 2 October 2019

Wednesday, 02-10-19

Good morning.

Well, the girls' lunch was brilliant.  The lower fat version of macaroni cheese went down a storm, everyone had seconds (apart from me - can you see my halo shining?) and one of us even had thirds.  Beth took the little bit that was left home with her.  There were no chips left (I love my actifry) and no salad!  Although I say it myself, it really was a success.
So I actually had less than I had allowed for and 'costed' out, which is great and meant that I could afford the little bit of cheese spread I had on my roll for tea without synning it.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the ham salad roll too.

Today's plans:
B:  Waffle omelette with fried tomatoes on the side.
This is another amazing Slimming Eats recipe that you can find here.  I think I only have red peppers and I might add a few bits of chopped mushroom to the mix.  The tomatoes will be cooked in spray oil.
SW:  free and SP friendly

L:  roasted butternut squash and red lentil soup, apple
I have my personal training over lunch time so I will make this beforehand and eat it afterwards.  I have some fresh butternut squash and will roast it in the actifry.  I might add a bit of ricotta cheese to the soup before serving.
SW:  free and SP friendly.  I'm not counting the splash of milk as it is such a little bit

D:  cheesy chicken and tomato, broccoli, runner beans
I will defrost a chicken fillet, season it with salt, pepper, onion and garlic granules, top it with sliced tomatoes and let it bake until cooked (first covered and then uncovered to allow the tomato juice to evaporate away.  Then cover it with some grated cheese and melt that in the oven or under the grill.  Should be tasty - a bit like a simplified hunters' chicken.
SW:  the cheese will be up to two healthy extra As

Ss:  tomatoes, maybe a Mullerlight for half a syn

Body Magic:  an hour with Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy. Just a nosey - which air fryer do you have? (I have an old breville/russell hobbs rotary type thing. Am wondering if I should invest in a new one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what the blinding light was. It must have been the sun shining on your halo.. :-)

    ReplyDelete