Thursday 17 October 2019

Thursday, 17-10-19

Good morning.  I'm back, day planned and raring to go although I have been sensible and cancelled the aqua class I intended to go to.

So:
B:  scrambled eggs
I just want to take it a little bit easy and I love scrambled eggs anyway.
SW:  free

L:  Pumpkin soup (trying out a recipe), apple
This will be a cheat as I'm using canned pumpkin, but it should be free.  I might add some philly light at the end because I have some to use up and that will need to be synned.
SW:  25g of philly light is two syns

D:  crustless quiche, roasted tomatoes, mini roasties
I have Beth to dinner this evening and, maybe, for lunch too so it's all vegetarian unless I add a bit of ham to my quiche.
SW:  both healthy extras for cheese  and the roasting will be much more innocent than it sounds as I shall use spray oil.

Ss:  fruit

BM:  a walk

2 comments:

  1. I had planned on having a tuna sandwich but now I might just have poached egg on toast. I will add a scrape of butter and I will smear the toast with a bit of marmite for a few extra vitamins. Do you have any nice waffle recipes? I have an unused waffle maker sitting in my cupboard...… spur of the moment Aldi purchase several years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do - and SW friendly as well.
      If you click on the Recipe Links tab at the top (and at the side under 'pages' and look down the Breakfast' section, you will see a few and also here's a link to my favourite recipe at the moment. Just scroll down past the waffle until you get to the proper waffles! I bought a can of pure pumpkin puree and used some of that.
      http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/pumpkin-waffles

      Delete