Friday 4 October 2019

Saturday, 05-10-19

Good morning.
Here I am, comfortably settled at Center Parcs in my very pleasant apartment, sitting up in bed, coffee to hand and with absolutely no commitments whatsoever for a whole week.  Oh, what a hard life, eh?

The food worked out more or less as planned yesterday except that I bought a wholemeal mini baguette which I counted as my healthy extra B plus six syns (I had it neat and it was lovely and fresh) and the bits and bobs roasted dinner was really tasty.  There was so much chicken that I took a bit out to go into the soup today.



Today's plans:
B:  a cooked breakfast of bacon, egg and tomatoes - and I will get the bacon on my early morning walk to also get the paper.
SW:  three syns for half a tbsp oil

L:  roasted squash and lentil soup (with that bit of added chicken), piece of fruit
I made this earlier on in the week too and it's really is very delicious!
SW:  free

D:  steak, SW friendly chips and a simple salad, yogurt
No actifry, of course, so I'll have to make the chips the old fashioned way.
SW:  I might spend a syn or two on some dijon mustard - I tried to look the syns up yesterday evening but kept getting an error message so maybe there was a problem with the site.  The yogurt will be two syns

Ss:  fruit.  I also have two healthy extra As and one B but might just skip them today.

Body Magic:  well, loads of walking and loads of swimming.  I'll probably take the stairs rather than the lift too.

And finally - what does a Slimming World girl take on holiday with her?
These, of course!  Excuse me while I polish my halo!



3 comments:

  1. That halo must (should) be extremely shiny! Well done on your resolve, it's not easy to continue eating well (not naughtily, in other words) on holiday. Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fingers are crossed. It can be very hard, can't it?
      Thanks very much, Sooze.
      xx

      Delete
  2. God holiday reading, Joy! The bits & bobs dinner looks great - I like mix-ups too!
    Centre Parcs how lovely. Hope you have had a really relaxing break

    ReplyDelete