Wednesday 2 October 2019

Thursday, 03-10-19

Morning!

Yesterday's food went well.  The soup at lunchtime was delicious and the squash was so easy to roast in the actifry. 
In the end I just had chicken and tomatoes with a cheesy topping for dinner and that filled me up.

Today's plans:
B:  boiled eggs and toast
SW:  one heal;thy extgra B for the toast

L:  fruit and yogurt
My usual weigh day lunch

D:  Not sure - something from the freezer, I think, as most of the fresh stuff will be sorted out ready to pack tomorrow.  I have that pizza quarter from last weekend for four syns so maybe that will do.

Ss:  fruit

Body Magic:  I cancelled aqua because I have an appointment with a replacement window company and won't have time for aqua too.  It's a busy day today!

I may not post tomorrow as I'll be on my way but I will be keeping to SW over the holiday and posting in here will really help me stay on track.

2 comments:

  1. Your self control is amazing. I "fell off the wagon" several times today. Well, it was Book Club and the presenters always bring treats. Rude to refuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extremely rude, I agree - there's a time and a place, after all.
      And thank you for your kind words. xx

      Delete