Tuesday 29 October 2019

Tuesday, 29-10-19

Morning.

Yesterday's food:
I had planned breakfast but wasn't hungry so didn't have it then.  I do find the later afternoons a difficult time so I thought I could have it then  and put dinner back a bit.   However, s*d's law, dectated that when it came to it and with a filling dinner in the offing, I really wasn't hungry.  A few calories saved, I guess.

Lunch was absolutely lovely.  Tasty and satisfying with added speed as I found a bag of watercress in Asda - well, bought a bag, I should say!








Dinner was absolutely fab.  It looked such a lot and was very filling but, apart from the noodles, it was all free food.  Daft as it sounds, if I'd had proper (dried) noodles, pasta or rice, it would have been completely free but a fair bit more calories.
I guess they might make the noodles a free food at some point.
And the actifry did the parsnips beautifully in just over twenty minutes with no need to fuss over them.  I took the paddle out and just shook them once.





The walk around part of Chelmer Village was lovely.  As I guessed, it actually took more like forty five minutes and I had a stroll around Asda after that.  And now I've earned my gold body magic award!

We have a taster session at SW on Thursday.  I've been searching for an appropriate recipe (given that it's hallowe'en) that doesn't take too much hassle and found a likely looking recipe on Pinch of Nom for spiced pumpkin cake.  I'll give it a go today and if it doesn't work, I have time to find something else.

Today's meal plans:
B:  boiled eggs and toasty soldiers
The same as yesterday.
SW:  four syns for the toast

L:  tomato soup
(home made, of course)
SW:  half a healthy extra A (or maybe less) for some milk

D:  tuna and mushroom noodles; broccoli, cauliflower
An easy one.  Cook the vegetables.  Saute onion, pepper and mushrooms, melt in some philly super-light with a bit of milk if needed and seasonings - probably a pinch of mustard and some parsley, add some flaked tuna and a dash of lemon juice and maybe wilt some shredded spinach.  I don't particularly like the stuff but I have some and it needs eating up.  Heat the noodles (left over from yesterday) and serve.
SW:  that'll be one syn for the noodles and three syns for 75g philly lightest (or I might cheat and call it some healthy extra A as it used to be until the start of this year.

Ss:  fruit, yogurt

Body Magic:  Salsacise, maybe a walk to Morrisons the long way. I think I'm going to invest in a little pocket diary to record my exercising for next year.  At the moment I do it on the PC but a little diary would be much more immediate, wouldn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I think you could use an app on your phone to track exercise , they often have encouraging features to show progress with graphs etc :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is, I do a lot of bits and bobsm not one thing progressively. Itb stops me getting bored. What app were you thinking of?
      xx

      Delete
    2. That 'm' should have been a comma!

      Delete