Friday 1 November 2019

Friday, 01-11-19

Good morning!
At SW group, I was relieved to find that I'd lost a fair old chunk of my holiday/post holiday gain which was a relief.  There's still a way to go but I'll get there.
The other nice thing is that I got my Body Magic gold award (as expected) so now I'm on the way to the platinum award which, hopefully, I will have by the New Year.

Today's food plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
One of many favourites and SW free

L:  chicken, mushroom and sausage risotto
This is the leftovers from what I made for taster evening yesterday.  It only needs re-heating but I think I'll also add some more mushrooms and some peppers for extra oomph and speed plus, maybe, some spice. 
SW:  working out the syns is a bit complicated because the original recipe made so much (it was supposed to be for four) that I immediately took off three single portions for the freezer and there's one portion left.  So more or less six portions altogether.  I'm calling it a quarter of a  healthy extra A for the parmesan and I shall add another seven grams to make it up to half an A plus one syn for the chicken chipolatas.  The rest is all free food.

D:  sausage, egg, beans and chips
I have some left over Heck chicken chipolatas and, when I was thinking what I fancied, this popped into my mind.  I can start the chips off in the actifry and half way through throw in the sausages.  I may or may not do the egg - see how I feel when the time comes.
SW:  one and a half syns for the sausages, three syns for some oil for the actifry and one syn for some brown sauce in the baked beans.

S:  two hi-fi bars for my healthy extra B

BM:  balance ball exercises, a walk, salsacise

I intend to keep well on plan this weekend so fingers crossed (for all of us with that hope)

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so well Joy. You really do keep me focused and motivated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely thing to say and really helps to motivate me, thanks so much, Cherie.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Well done Joy. Apple cakes sound nice but I wouldn't be able to stop at just one, or two. Do you think it could be made as one loaf cake? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the original; recipe was for one 8" round cake.

      Delete