Friday 22 November 2019

Friday, 22-11-19

Good morning!

Today's plans are . . .
B:  porridge, fruit and yogurt
SW:  one healthy extra B for the oats

L:  salmon with some tomatoes, apple
I just really fancy some salmon and I have some in the freezer.
SW: free

D:  steak, chips, coleslaw
Another thing I just fancy.  I'm going to Aldi today and their steak is both good and not as expensive as other places (note, I don't say 'cheap' because it isn't).  The chips will be actifried using the SW method but I will use my healthy As on some grated cheese to have on the chips.
SW:  one syn for some super light mayo and up to four syns for some dried cranberries (that's for 24g and I won't have as much as that) plus two healthy As of grated cheddar.

E:  plenty of walking today as my energy is coming back again as the virus departs.

What are your plans?

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum, I love cheesy chips, haven't had them for ages. That'll be on the menu for tomorrow night's tea in front of Strictly, then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tweo so go together, don't they. Lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to get two HEAs? If only there were extra Bs to be had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love the choice of one A and two Bs or two As and one B but I suppose that would uspet the nutritional balance.
      xx

      Delete