Wednesday 27 November 2019

Wednesday, 27-11-19

Good morning.
It was another good day yesterday - two in a row is good at the moment.  I did scoff some cheese but I had two healthy extra As and some syns to use so I didn't go over.

The soup I made for lunch was lovely.  It had all sorts of vegetable bits and bobs, chicken, bacon and orzo and I had a great big portion, safe in the knowledge that a third of the whole lot was just one syn from the half tbsp oil I started it off with and it was loaded with lovely veg.  That has sorted out lunch today and tomorrow!

Dinner was a SW ready meal, chicken balti.  The chicken was good, the sauce was delicious but the 'slow roasted petals of onion' (???) were not pleasant, being hard and over chewy.  Obviously not 'roasted' for long enough although I might dispute that they were roasted at all!  I've saved the recipe!

On to today.
B:  sausage, beans and maybe an egg
Nice and substantial to keep me going until after personal training
SW:  one syn for two Aldi skinny sausages (must get some more)

L:  more of the soup, a big bowlful after personal training
SW:  one syn

D:  smokey sausage and bean casserole, probably with some rice as I have some cooked rice in the freezer
This is the last of the ready meals I bought on Monday.  The tally is one good, one bad, one so-so with good parts and this one.  We will see.

Ss:  I will use my healthy extras at danger time (around four thirty), maybe on cheese on toast or something similar.  If I spread a bit of marmite under the cheese, it will be a good, savoury hit, something I love.

Body Magic:  an hour of  personal training

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy. I love Marmite with cheese. It's very good of SW to provide recipes on their meal boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I love how SW encourages home cooking.
      I'm really looking forward to my danger time snack. I'll probably not want it now (as in feeling hungry enough!).
      xx

      Delete
  2. Knowing what goes into a recipe is half the battle of losing weight. Dry frying cuts calories etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Techniques are really important.
      xx

      Delete