Monday 25 November 2019

Monday, 25-11-19

Morning

Yesterday was the first day in a very long time when things went completely to plan.  Quite encouraging but at the moment it's one meal at a time so on to today!

B:  choccy drink, easy peelers.
Not a great breakfast but I really fancies a choccy drink made with milk, not water, so extra rich.
SW around six syns for the drink and one healthy extra A

L:  soup
I need to see what's in the freezer but it will be free and veg based

D:  chicken quesadillas with peas (probably)
- just because that's what I fancy
SW: one healthy extra A and one B.  I might knock up a bit of cranberry sauce as well so that will be about three syns.

Body Magic:  I have a walk booked today (and need to leave for the bus in ten minutes so I'd better stop and get ready!).

No comments:

Post a Comment