Thursday 28 November 2019

Thursday, 28-11-19

Good morning!
First of all - that SW ready meal.  Forget it.  There's no way I'm buying that again.  I guess I just don't like 'free' sausages very much!

However, I really did enjoy the marmite and cheese on toast.  Lovely, savoury, comfort food.

On to today:
B:  scrambled egg on toast
One healthy extra B for the toast

L:  the last portion of chicken, bacon and veg soup
Gorgeous soup and just one syn

D:  jacket potato, cheese and beans
SW:  the cheese will be one or both of my healthy extras

Danger time:  apple and easy peelers

It's a bit back to basics today but it's all food I love and is easily prepared.  Nice.

What are your plans?

2 comments:

  1. I think Slimming World is pretty wonderful but the ready meals....no thanks! I just don't like them......but Marmite and cheese on toast - now you're talking my kind of language!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say that, with a few exceptions, I am really not impressed. They're not cheap either. But their recipes are great.
      And marmite and cheese on toast is food for the gods!
      xx

      Delete