Tuesday 12 November 2019

Tuesday, 12-11-19

Good morning.
Yesterday's food went really well, thank goodness.  Dinner was especially good with the sausages, cheesy mash (lovely!) and sprouts.

There are some interesting things you can do with vegetables rather than have them plain, if you're willing to pay the syns.  Things like maple glazed carrots and parsnips or sprouts with bacon and chestnuts.  Given that it's definitely the season for cooked veg rather than raw ones (e.g. salads), maybe I ought to investigate.  Do you have any favourite SW friendly combinations?


Today's plans are a bit problemmatic as I will be out for the day and will be eating out at lunchtime before getting home tired and disinclined to cook.  I've been out to the freezer and found a pasta bolognaise bake (home made and SW friendly) and I'll look for something vegetabally interesting when I am out which, if necessary, I can syn.  Then it's just a question of bunging in the oven/microwave.

So . . .
B:  fruit and natural yogurt . . .
. . . because it's quick and easy

L:  don't know

D:  pasta bake with veg

Ss:  none

Body Magic:  loadsa walking

No comments:

Post a Comment