Friday 8 November 2019

Friday, 08-11-19

Good morning.

Breakfast yesterday was very nice indeed.  the skinny sausages weren't the best I have ever tasted, of course, but they were OK, an awful lot nicer than the SW ones, with a proper sausagey texture, not solid and some flavour.  After I took the photo I added one syn's worth of brown sauce and I really enjoyed it.

I'm now thinking bangers in onion gravy with cheesy mash and beans - but not today!








The rest of the day's meals were fine but it all went to pot in the evening after something very worrying and stressful.  Things are OK now but I did dive into the carbohydrates yesterday and I've just had chips (home made, SW friendly ones) for an early breakfast.

Stuff happens sometime and we just have to cope and get back on track asap, don't we?

Today's plans are:
B:  chips as mentioned above.  SW friendly but hardly balanced!  I'mm probably have some fruit later as well

L:  home made soup of some kind, using fridge rubble.  It will be SW free.

D:  eating out with my Dad.  I'll have to see what's on offer.

Not a great day today, is it?  Life's like that and it's best to roll with the punches, get back up again afterwards and carry on.  That's what I will do!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 2lbs off this week, Joy. Sorry to read you've had a not good event. Thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some sausages yesterday to try the Hint of Helen sausages in onion gravy recipe, cooked in the Actifry. These sausages are most definitely not SW friendly though ... Tesco finest pork and apple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! No, not really but I bet they were delicious!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I like the Linda McCartney red onion sausages. I thought the SW frozen sausages tasted OK when I was eating meat ones, but they were a little solid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth likes the Linda McCartney ones too and I've heard others say they're nice.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Think I will defrost a couple of sausages for dinner tonight - I have been eating a vegetarian casserole all week and am getting thoroughly bored with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A change is as good as a rest - they say!
      Did you enjoy them?
      xx

      Delete