Monday 11 November 2019

Monday, 11-11-19

Good morning.
After a pretty disastrous weekend at Dad's, I'm home this morning and back on track again.

Today's plans:
B:  yogurt and fruit
The usual and very nice too.

L:  a tuna wrap, fruit yogurt
Just tuna mixed with mayo and some grated carrot in a WW wrap.  I will mix fresh fruit with natural yogurt for a free dessert
SW:  one heB for the wrap and two syns max for the mayo

D:  bangers and cheesy mash, baked beans
I'll probably make the cheesy mash in advance and reheat it in the oven so it gets a nice crusty coating.  I love it that way.
SW:  the sausages are half a syn each and I may be bad and have three!  Both healthy extra As for the cheesy mash (but no butter!) and baked beans are free.  I'll have some dijon mustard too at one and a half syns per level tbsp

S:  none

Body magic.  A walk.

Edit:  I've changed my mind - I have lots of sprouts so am having them instead of baked beans.  I love sprouts and these are little and sweet flavoured, no bitterness about them.

4 comments:

  1. Weekends are definitely harder then Mon-Fri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even harder at Dad's with all the goodies on offer.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I like sprouts too. A very underrated vegetable with people's opinions of them often based on being forced to eat them as a child. Life will NEVER flow smoothly with no 'blips', so we have to accept that there will always be times when staying on plan is difficult, if not impossible. But we know what to do to get back on track. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise words, Eloise, thank you.
      I gather the modern day sprout is different from those we knew as children as there's been work on breeding them to eliminate the old bitterness. Certainly, they are more 'sweet' now than they used to be and I welcome that but I did always like them anyway.
      xx

      Delete