Friday 18 December 2020

Friday, 18-12-20

 Good morning, everyone.
I'm thrilled to announce that I lost < trumpet fanfare >  FOUR POUNDS at weigh in.  That puts me back into my happy (don't have to pay) zone and it's the first time I have approached Christmas from a positive direction for as long as I can remember.

It rather reinforces my view that last week's gain was something specific, perhaps water retention for some reason or other

This week I'm going to remain on plan until the evening of Christmas Eve.  Now I am back in my zone again, I can have four healthy extras (if I want) but I'm continuing to keep the syns low.
And then, on Boxing Day, it's straight back on plan again.  I can offload naughty leftovers on to the family to take home with them.  Not because I feel I have to but because I really want to.  There should be plenty of helpful leftovers - turkey, veg, roasties, etc, to make lots of delicious meals.  I do like having leftovers to play with.

I didn't take any photos yesterday so straight on to today's plans.  I'm continuing to go into more detail because I found it really did help over the past week.  

B:  yogurt and muesli; fruit
I took a trip to Aldi and made sure it really was the right thing this time.  Really Nutty Muesli.  I notice they also have Very Berry Muesli (I think that's what it's called) which I must look up on the SW site because it looked lovely through the packet window.
I'll flavour the natural yogurt with some skinny syrup and sprinkle the muesli over; it's delicious that way.
SW:  one healthy extra B for 40g muesli, protein and speed for the rest

L:  chicken paste, either toast or ryvita, tomatoes; fruit
I'll make the paste by zizzing up some chicken bits with some dairylea light and seasonings and, probably, adding a bit of superlight mayo because it's nice.
SW:  one healthy extra A (might be less), one B, the chicken is protein, the tomatoes and fruit are speed and a maximum of one syn for the mayo

D:  salmon, peas and pommes parmentier; fruity sorbet
Self explanatory really.  The potato is really just mini roasties which the actifry will deal with, while the dessert is what I made a few weeks ago, split into portions and froze.  
SW:  the salmon is protein, the potato and peas are free, two syns for one tsp oil and two syns, I think, for the dessert - it's written on the bag anyway.  If I have mayo, it will be one syns-worth.

Body magic:  plenty of housework and moving stuff about plus some ironing.  That will keep me moving today.

Summary:  one healthy extra A, two Bs and up to six syns



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I'm so pleased about it. xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Joy, well done, great place to be and fab loss this week. I have 1lb to get back to my target, weigh in is Tuesday and we're still zooming. Fingers crossed and some focus on my part and I really want it this side of Christmas. I've been following you still but sorry not commenting. Do you have group/zoom on Christmas Eve? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do. It's very good of Jen. Just one for all the Thursday groups together which should be nice.
      Fingers crossed too - I'm sure you will get there and if you don't, it won't be for lack of trying, will it?
      xx

      Delete
  3. Just realised why I stopped commenting, I was asked to sign in to Blogger with my Gmail account when I hit publish, it had put me off as I'd not been directed to that before x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google/blogger/etc can do some odd things at times.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Thank, Laurie. I am ridiculously happy about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Well done. Keep those positive pants on and have a fab Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < grin > Definitely - you too and thanks.
      xx

      Delete