Thursday 10 December 2020

Thursday, 10-12-20

 Morning!  
It's Thursday and that means Slimming World and weigh in.  My fingers are crossed for two pounds off to take me back into my zone!

Yesterday's photos:

Mince pie wheats are very nice indeed!

Cheesy mincemeat toasties are also really nice.


Dinner was so very easy.  I had frozen portions of cooked mince so I thawed one and spread it in a dish.  I boiled and mashed some potatoes, added some beaten egg (leftovers) and two laughing cow light triangles plus some seasoning and mixed it all together, spread it over the mince and baked it for about half an hour.  The baked beans were leftovers from yesterday so I didn't even have to open a can.
It was most satisfying.

Today's food plans

B:  yogurt and fruit
SW:  free

L:  leek, carrot and lentil soup; fruit
I will use some chicken stock from the freezer for this soup which should be nice and tasty (I hope)
SW:  should be free unless I add some milk to the soup in which case it can be part of my healthy extra A

D:  steak, chips, peas; kvarg
I like a bit of a treat after weigh in so this will be perfect.
SW:  three syns for oil and two for some mayo, plus half for dessert

Body Magic:  Step and balance

Summary:  one healthy extra A and five and a half syns


4 comments:

  1. Your soup sounds good - I make carrot and lentil soup often but never thought of adding leek - I should try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely - I've posted about what I actually did in Friday's entry because I want to make it again. I might do a separate post about it so I can find it again.
      xx

      Delete