Sunday 13 December 2020

Sunday, 13-12-20

 Good morning!   This week of being extra strict with myself is going well (so far, fingers crossed).    I probably went to the top of my syns yesterday as I did some baking.  I had half (honestly) a cinnamon shortbread biscuit and  the smallest bit of biscotti (the end bit) to taste but was very, very chuffed that it didn't trigger anything.  I won't say I wasn't tempted but I didn't give in.  Victory!

Even today, when I thought I would have to go off plan, it's all worked out.  I'm really pleased.

Yesterday's photos:

A classic breakfast and absolutely delicious!  It's funny how the simpler things taste so good.


This was lovely too - I ought to indulge in smoked salmon a bit more often.
I think smoked salmon needs to go on my Christmas week list!


As on Friday, this was nice.  Really simple and easy to make too with the bonus of it mostly being leftovers that needed using up.  Win win.



Today's plans:

B:  apple, pear and easy peeler; natural yogurt
A very light breakfast should help to minimise the damage
SW free.  The fruit will be speed.

L:  brie and winter spiced chutney quiche, chips, salad; fruit
A couple of days ago, I thought this wasn't  on the SW food bank but it is now - someone must have added it.  So I can stay on plan today although the syns will be high.  The calories won't though as it's 246 cals per portion and as it is for a meal, not for snacks, the actual calories should be no higher than usual.
SW:  twelve syns for the quiche, two syns for oil for the actifty chips (it will likely be less that that really but, to be safe, I'll count it as two  Salad is speed/free, as is the fruit.

D:  cheesy beans on toast; natural yogurt
Nice and simple, filling but syn free.  I will use part of one healthy extra A for cheese spread instead of spread on the toast and the other A on 30g grated cheddar.
SW:  two healthy extra As (I'll spend the rest on milk in cuppas) and one B.  Beans are free and yogurt is protein.

Body Magic:  None today

Summary:  two healthy extra As and one B plus fourteen syns

3 comments:

  1. I find it much easier to 'eat properly' when Tony isn't around. All those meals look tasty and nutritious..I do think that proper food is so much nicer than junk food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's tastier, leaves you feeling satisfied and without that sense of having wasted your money and calories on something that's not doing you much good.
      OK, a slight exaggeration, but its definitely more fun now - and keeps me full for much longer.
      Goodm isn't it?
      xx

      Delete