Wednesday 16 December 2020

Wednesday, 16-12-20

 Good morning. 
This week is going so well.  I'll be really fed up if I don't have a loss on Thursday but if I have learnt anything, it is that you just can't tell!

Yesterday's food photos.

Breakfast was delicious.  I really must treat myself to proper nice bacon a bit more often - the difference is amazing!


Lunch was a ham salad and I indulged in a little bag of frazzles to go with it - I had the syns so it was OK.

Dinner was so tasty.
I had lots of bits of chicken from the Sunday roast.  I fried some onions in butter (synned!), then added some roasted red pepper from a jar and some mushrooms.  When that was all soft, I added some fresh chicken stock from the boiled up carcass that had been in the slow cooked for nearly twenty four hours and thickened it with a small amount of thickening granules (two syns), some garlic granules, a pinch of mustard powder and some seasoning and added the dairylea light cheese.
I had plain basmati rice and some sprouts from my dad's garden and it was all so good.

Today's meal plans:

B:  natural yogurt, fruit, muesli
I'll flavour the yogurt with syrup of some kind, add some chopped fruit and sprinkle over 40g Aldi really nutty muesli which is really nice.
SW:  one healthy extra B, protein, speed and free

L:  tomato and sweet pepper soup; fruit
Left over from Monday.
SW:  free/speed

D:  salmon or trout, vegetable rice, mushrooms; yogurt or kvarg
I have rice leftover from yesterday so I'll mix that up with some chopped veg - onion, pepper, mushroom, peas and sweetcorn.  I'll indulge myself by cooking the mushrooms in one tsp (two syns) of butter and I might mix in 30g grated cheese as well
SW:  one healthy extra A, two syns for butter and half a syn for dessert plus speed and proetin

Body Magic:  an hour of personal training.

Summary:  one healthy extra A, one B and two and a half syns




1 comment: