Tuesday 22 December 2020

Tuesday, 22-12-20

 Good morning.

Instead of making the usual omelette, I decided to turn it into an egg wrap, adding 30g cheddar to go with the smoked salmon and mushroom.  It sounds an odd mix but it was really nice.  The cheese was a healthy extra A.

So nice to have another roast dinner.  Perfect on a cold, wet, dismal day like yesterday.


I didn't take a photo of the curry but it was nicer and I'm glad I have another portion for this evening.




Today's plans:

B:  mince pie wheats, yogurt and fruit
SW:  one healthy extra B, protein and speed

L:  roast beef pate, melba toast, salad; fruit
I zizzed together quark, a bit of mayo, two laughing cow blue lights, some horseradish and the leftover beef bits to make rather a tasty meat paste.
SW:  one healthy extra B (another one!), four syns for the meat paste and the salad ad fruit are speed.

D:  chicken curry, rice; yogurt
The chicken curry is left over from yesterday and I am having rice with it this time.
SW:  I'm calling it four syns for the curry (plus protein, free veg and speed), the rice is free and it's half a syn for dessert

Body Magic.  Nothing organised today.

Summary:  two healthy extra Bs, and eight and a half syns


2 comments: