Monday 21 December 2020

Monday, 21-12-20

 Good morning everyone.
Yesterday, the meals went OK until the evening when, again, it all went a bit topsy turvey but, honestly, I am not the least bit concerned.


There's just the one photo, that of breakfast.  Not totally gingerbread pancakes as I didn't have any gingerbread yogurt but delicious all the same.  The splodge of yogurt on the top has really spoilt the photo but never mind.

Lunch was also lovely but, as I had guests (my support bubble), I didn't take any photos.


Today's plans involve using up leftovers, bits and bobs from the fridge.

B:  omelette with mushroom, smoked salmon, tomatoes on the side
SW:  free, speed and protein

L:  beef, leftover veg; fruit
I have a good portion of slow roast beef plus some leftover veg (carrots, broccoli and sprouts) so that's what I will have for lunch, reheated.
SW:  two syns for some gravy and one for some horseradish

D:  chicken and veg curry, pitta, kvarg
I have some dear little 165ml cans of coconut milk, six syns for the whole amount, so I'm going to make a nice chicken curry, maybe something a bit korma-ish, and enough for two portions.  The wonderful Slimming Eats site has a delicious sounding recipe for coconut chicken and sweet potato curry to which I can add any other veg I fancy.  I will use a pitta instead of rice and a naan.
If I make it this morning, the flavours will have time to develop well.
SW:  three syns for the curry (I'm pretty sure all the other ingredients are protein, speed or free) and one healthy extra B plus half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  A walk, if the rain stops.  If not, I'll do something online.  

Summary:  one healthy extra B and six and a half syns


4 comments:

  1. The yoghurt makes it look mouth wateringly lovely. I'm loving your recipe suggestions and they really do inspire me when I am looking for something different to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind, thank you. You're always so warm and encouraging and it makes such a difference.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I so admire your ongoing determination, Joy. You really do deserve your Slimming World success. Have the best Christmas that you can. XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eloise. It's a bit weak and feeble this week but it's still there, lurking.
      xx

      Delete