Monday 14 December 2020

Monday, 14-12-20

 Good morning.  Yesterday went really well.
I have young adult grandson staying for a few days but he's quite happy to go along with whatever I cook, just more of it.  I'm happy about that.

Here's yesterday's photos.

Fruit makes for a very colourful breakfast, doesn't it?


Lunch was gorgeous.  The Higgidy quiche was really delicious and I shall be buying more, if I can find them, next week when I do my Christmas shop.  A great shame it is a 'limited edition' for Christmas only.  It's Higgidy brie and winter spiced chutney quiche, if you're interested


As for the evening meal, please just imagine wholemeal toast, baked beans and some grated cheese on top, OK?  I stuck to plan all day; this week is going well so my fingers are crossed.





3 comments:

  1. The nice thing is, it's actually a jolly healthy meal as well as tasting great. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Higgidy quiche and our flavours always sound good. I like adding chutney to a cheese and onion homemade quiche as it adds a nice 'tang'. Unfortunately it's not very SW friendly in the quantity I'd like to be able to eat! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think SW and sometimes I think calories - whichever is the more favourable. :-)
      xx

      Delete