Tuesday 1 December 2020

Tuesday, 01-12-20

Good morning and here we are into December. 

Just fruit for breakfast yesterday.  I truly didn't want anything else.


Lunch was a cheese and onion toastie, all nicely within plan but I didn't take a photo as Beth was having lunch with me before going home.



The meatball and sauce recipe was lovely although when I make it again, I will adapt it a bit to add more taste and more veg.  A bit of finely chopped bacon would be nice and the sauce would benefit from some pepper and mushroom plus some chilli maybe, to spice them up.  
A good starting point, anyway.

I needed beef and pork mince for this and I have some left over so maybe I will make some burgers.  For the freezer, of course.



Today's meal plans:

B:  chocolate weetabix and fruit
SW:  half a healthy extra A and one B

L:  Broccoli and stilton soup; fruit
I'm making the soup with a broccoli stem.  These often get thrown out but their flavour is lovely and it makes amazing soup.  The cheese isn't really Stilton, of course, it is a couple of laughing cow light blues, melted in at the last moment.
SW:  half a healthy extra A

D:  chicken with peppers, rise, veg; yogurt
The chicken and rice are out of the freezer and I know it is delicious so I'm looking forward to it very much.
SW:  four and a half syns for the chicken with peppers and half a syn for the dessert.

Body Magic:  Step and balance work

Summary:  one healthy extra A and one B, five syns





No comments:

Post a Comment