Saturday 12 December 2020

Saturday, 12-12-20

 Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's meal photos.

Breakfast.  The fruit was from a bag of mixed fruit - papaya, pineapple and mango - and, for once, it was all nice and soft, no hard bits.
I thought I'd include the planning file in the photo - it really ought to be called a food diary but decades of teaching have had their effect and it's a planning file!
Sixty g of cheese definitely makes a better toastie than thirty!

I enjoyed this lunch very much.


Dinner was a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be.  I've not had 100% positive results from Slimming World at Iceland's meals so I really wasn't sure about this hoisin sauce.  It was OK though.
I have sauce left over, plus stir fry veg and protein rice so I think I will have much the same again tomorrow but with chicken instead of pork.





Today's meal plans:

B:  boiled eggs, one slice toast and marmite; apple
SW:  half a healthy extra B for the bread, the eggs are protein, half a syn for half tsp light spread, the marmite is free and the apple speed

L:  smoked salmon on ryvita, babybel lights, salad; fruit
The ryvita is one of the kinds where you can have four for a B so I'm having two to make up my B choice for the day
SW:  half a healthy extra B, one healthy extra A for the babybels, one syn for a tsp spread, the smoked salmon is protein and the salad and fruit will be speed

D:  chicken stir fry with hoisin sauce and protein rice; yogurt
This will be just the same as yesterday, using what I didn't need yesterday.
SW:  The chicken is protein, the stir fry veg is speed and free, halt a tbsp oil is three syns, the protein rice is one syn and the sauce is free.  The dessert is half a syn

Body magic:  Not sure yet.

Summary:  One healthy extra A and one B plus five syns.


2 comments:

  1. I do like cheese toasties. Cheese is definitely my downfall, I could eat pounds of it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I have to be so strict with myself.
      xx

      Delete