Wednesday 23 December 2020

Wednesday, 23-12-20

 Good morning, everyone!

Just to say that I'm closing this blog down just for a few days over Christmas.  The next few days will be neither particularly frugal, nor Slimming World friendly so there's really no point.

I will be here again on Saturday, back on plan and with, undoubtedly, some poundage to deal with.

Here's to leftovers recipes!  Chink!



Thank you so much to all of you, my lovely readers, for staying with me, encouraging me, giving me strength when I can't find mine and generally keeping me going.

All my love to you, wishing you a very . . .


. . .  packed with scrummy food and as much fun as these strange times allow.

Also, whatever the new year brings to us, I wish you health, safety and happiness and plenty of deliciously healthy meals!




8 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and your family Joy; will miss you here; love Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mo. Have a lovely celebration. xx

      Delete
  2. The same to you Joy, and thank you for your help, friendship and for being such an inspiration to me. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Sooze. Lots of love to you and 'him'. Thank you too.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Here's wishing the same for you Joy. I shall need you to kick me up the you know what next year when the pounds roll back on over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can kick me and I can kick you! We'll get there.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Don't blame you Joy, have a lovely rest from your tireless blogging, you deserve a Merry Christmas. Ps, very happy to say I reached my target this week, so pleased although I strongly suspect poundage on over the next few days. Peace and love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well done, Lyn, that's brilliant. Feels great, doesn't it?
      xx

      Delete