Sunday 6 December 2020

Sunday, 06-12-20

 Good morning!

Yesterday's meals were very porky - and SW friendly.

A nice, simple breakfast, filling and satisfying.


The pulled pork worked well in this toastie.  Instead of adding some of the sauce to the shredded pork (might be too soggy), I added some horseradish for an additional one syn.


And then it all fell apart.  What a shame I found half a bag of nuts and even more so that I ate them instead of the planned dinner.  Never mind, it's one meal out of twenty one and I doubt I went over calories too much.  And nuts are healthy, right???


Today's meal plans:

B:  festive baked oats
I sort of made this up so fingers crossed.  I've got 25g mincemeat (not much), 40g oats, gingerbread yogurt, cinnamon, egg, sweetener and, probably, some satsuma segments because oranges are SO Christmassy.
I'll let you know.
I wonder if my Christmas tree shapes bowls are ovenproof - I could bake it in one, if so.
SW:  one healthy extra B, three and a half syns for the mincemeat, half a syn for the yogurt

L:  turkey hotpot, grated cheese; fruit
To my utter shame, I have one pot of brown turkey in stock from last year still in the freezer, probably just enough to make a nice chunky soup (what we always call hotpot in the family although it isn't really)
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  pork, pepper and mushroom pasta with sprouts; fruit sorbet
Ooops!
SW:  one syn for pork and sauce, three syns for half a tbsp oil and two for the dessert

Body Magic:  Step and balance

Summary:  One healthy extra A, one B and ten syns


3 comments:

  1. I love your food choices - healthy and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind, Chris. It's keeping them interesting and generally colourful that has been a big factor in getting to (and back to) target. It's lucky that I enjoy pottering in the kitchen and have the time and space to do so. Thank you.
      xx

      Delete