Monday 30 November 2020

Monday, 30-11-20

 Good morning.  Welcome to the last day of November!  Yesterday was totally off plan although I did take the opportunity to try a different recipe for apple pancakes.  Not a howling success, sadly - I will stick to my own recipe in the future - much nicer.

So no photos but I am back on plan.

B:  fruit  
SW:  free

L:  cheese and onion toastie; fruit
I might have some tomatoes on the side too
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese, one B for the bread, three syns for some onion chutney.  

D:  slow cooked meatballs, pasta, green veg on the side; ygurt or kvarg
This should be interesting.  I'm taking part in a Zoom cooking demo, making the same dish as the demo leader.  Looking at the recipe, it really doesn't look SW unfriendly and it says it makes 20 balls so five each, but we will see.  I will work out the syns retrospectively.
SW:  let's assume five syns in total plus half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  Probably some step and balance stuff

Summary:  One healthy extra A, one B and eight and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment