Thursday 5 November 2020

Thursday, 05-11-20

 Good morning.
Tonight it's the first of the second wave SW Zoom meeting But I don't know how it will all pan out as Jen opened the 'new members' meeting yesterday to any Thursday folk who wanted to get one more face to face in.  I didn't go so will attend tonight but I wonder how many other people will actually be there.

Yesterday's breakfast.  I always do the bacon first and then add a bit more spray oil and cook the tomatoes and mushrooms in the same pan, so they pick up all those salty browned bit that come off the bacon.  Lovely flavour!
The egg goes in a separate small egg pan.


Not a pretty plate of food but it was delicious, all the same.

The sort-of-pastry worked quite well.  It was a bit like a suet pasty, crisp on the top but soft and fluffy underneath.  I'll do it again at some point, maybe as a pasty type thing.

Today's food plans:

B:  gingerbread pancakes with berries
I made these last week and they were lovely.  Gingerbread syrup, gingerbread yogurt and some ginger spice.  What's not to like?
SW:  one healthy extra B, half a syn and milk from half a healthy extra A

L:  bean and veg soup; fruit
Daughter, Beth, is coming for lunch today so I've made a vegetarian friendly thick, chunky soup that I know we both love.
SW:  free and loaded with speed veg

D:  hunter's chicken, actifry chips, veg of some kind; yogurt or kvarg
One of my all time favourite meals - I will enjoy this, for sure.
SW:  one and a half syns for the cheese, two syns for one tsp oil and half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  carrying heavy things from A to B

Summary:  two healthy extra As, one B and three syns


No comments:

Post a Comment