Sunday 22 November 2020

Sunday, 22-11-20

 Good morning!

Yesterdays photos:

The gingerbread waffles went down a real treat, topped with strawberries, blueberries, grapes and kiwi and what was left of the gingerbread yogurt.  I indulged in half a tbsp agave nectar as well, just because.

I finished off the smoked salmon trimmings by making this dip - Philly lightest (which I rather illegally called my A choice), the salmon, a dash of superlight mayo, lemon juice and some dried dill.  
No-one could say this lunch was short on speedy veg, could they?

It's just as well I had plenty of speedy veg for lunch because I didn't fancy another salad so I lazily plonked some tomatoes on the plate.

This is the burger version of hunter's chicken.
I cooked the burgers in a pan with spray oil.
In an oven dish I layered some sliced mushroom and laid the burgers (yes - two of them, bad me, but they were M&S skinny burgers so SW free).  Then I spread over some sauce that I made by mixing some tomato puree, garlic and onion granules, soy sauce, Henderson's sauce, sweet chilli sauce, bbq sauce (both Crucials) and a squeeze of super light mayo, all mixed well together.  It's my go-to sauce for anything that needs a tomato-ey based sauce.
Then I baked it at 180C for ten minutes before adding 30g grated cheddar and giving it another ten minutes.
Really nice.

Today's plans

B:  fruit
I don't feel like much so will have a selection of fruit
SW:  free

L:  cheesy beans on toast; fruit
Beth is coming round so no leftover beans afterwards.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B

D:  roast lamb, roasties, veg, mint sauce; yogurt/kvarg
When I was in Aldi, they had some nice looking lamb joints not terribly expensive (cheaper than the happy chicken I bought last week anyway!) so I'm treating myself to slow roast lamb, a great favourite and rarely enjoyed because lamb is so costly.  It's part of a leg so not too fatty.  I think I have one parsnip left to use up so I will roast that and maybe posh it up with some maple syrup as well.
SW:  one syn for one level tbsp mint sauce, two for one tsp oil on the roasties/parsnip and half for dessert.

Body Magic:  Not sure yet but definitely some balance exercises

Summary:  one healthy extra A and one B plus three and a half syns




No comments:

Post a Comment