Saturday 7 November 2020

Saturday, 07-11-20

 Morning!

Breakfast: smoked haddock, tomatoes and mushrooms.  It was delicious!

This might have cost me nine syns by the time you count the sausages, the brown sauce and the scrape of philly lightest but it was worth every penny.



Doesn't the chilli look nice in the wrap/taco bowl.  It tasted pretty good too.

I have one of these moulds and all you have to do is spray a wrap, press it carefully into the mould and then pop it is a low oven to harden, as bit as if making faux tortillas.  I must do it more often; it was nice.  You could put anything inside, really, even something like a salad.


Today's meal plans:

B:  bacon, egg, mushroom and tomato
SW:  free

L:  cheesy beans on toast; fruit
Real comfort food!   I dearly love beans on toast.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B

D:  fish, chips and mushy peas; kvarg or yogurt
The fish is the crumbed, bung in the oven type and the chips will be actifried.
SW:  eight and a half syns for the fish, two syns for one tsp oil, one syn for two tbsp super light mayo and half a syn for the dessert

BM:  something from Lindsey's collection of classes, I expect.

Summary:  one healthy extra A, one B and nine syns


2 comments:

  1. I love smoked haddock and you have reminded me that I have the makings of a fish pie in my freezer. That will get made tomorrow and will do us a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete