Monday 16 November 2020

Monday, 16-11-20

 Good morning, everyone.

Fruity porridge for breakfast yesterday.  I used half a pear and half a plum chopped in the porridge and decorated the top with the rest plus a strawberry.  Really nice.
I don't normally take photos when I people over for a meal but I did this time.  The table and the plate looked almost Christmassy and there's loads left over for tomorrow (because I made loads so that there were leftovers).

The stuffing balls were really good - more or less equal amounts of rosemary and red onion sausage and sage and onion stuffing (made up), mixed together, rolled into balls and baked with spray oil.  Each stuffing ball (about 40g) was one and a half syns.  If you wanted, you could add some shavings of bacon or ham to the mix and, maybe, a few dried cranberries to zing them up although that would defeat the purpose of using vegetarian sausages.

A very simple and slightly messy tea of chicken sandwich with celery and lettuce.  Two syns for half fat butter and one for mayo plus the healthy extra B and half a syn for dessert.



The chicken carcass ended up in the slow cooker overnight so the house smelled delicious when I came down this morning.
Today's food plans:

B:  bacon, beans, egg and mushrooms - a half-full English!
SW:  free

L:  cheesy chicken quesadilla, salad; fruit
I wondered about a toastie but I have quite a lot of wraps to use up so it will be a quesadilla instead.
together with the cheese, I might add a sliced left-over stuffing ball for one and a half syns.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B, one and a half syns for a stuffing ball and one syn for some mayo

D:  bubble and squeak, veg; yogurt or kvarg
I deliberately cooked loads of veg yesterday so I had enough for today as well.  I will just mash some of it up with some grated cheese, seasoning and some spices,  shape patties and fry them with chicken and extra veg on the side.
SW:  one healthy extra A, two or three syns for some oil for frying and half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  a step class and some balance work

Summary:  two healthy extra As, one B and about six syns.


No comments:

Post a Comment