Friday 13 November 2020

Friday, 13-11-20

 Good morning!
Weigh in was most successful - three pounds off which means I have lost last week's gain plus another half pound.   I'm extremely happy with that and on we go!

I changed my plans a bit as I remembered that I had a cooked chicken thigh in the fridge plus some baked beans so I made the omelette with two eggs, chicken and mushroom and added the beans as a side.
It totally filled me up and I didn't want any lunch - nothing to do with weigh in, I had already done that.

Dinner plans changed a bit too.  After looking forward to lots of veg, I found I didn't really fancy them much so I just did the sizzle steak.  What I did was this:  I spray fried some sliced onion and some mushroom, then added the 'steak' (so-called but not the kind I'm used to) which I had cut into strips.  When that was done I added leftover pizza sauce (from a couple of days ago) and the burger sauce I had made earlier in the day and when that had heated back up to sizzling point I piled it all into a split pitta and ate it with my fingers.
It was lovely, I will definitely do it again but next time I will use a decent bit of steak!
Today's plans:

B:  fruity pancakes
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a syn

L:  cheesy tuna jacket potato with salad; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra A and one syn for some mayo

D:  fish fingers, root veg fries, maybe some peas or sweet corn; kvarg or yogurt
I have fish fingers in the freezer!  SW is quite hard on fish fingers so I checked the numbers and four of them total 244 calories and either six or eight syns, depending on which one you go by.  To my shame, they are pretty old and I can't find the exact one on the SW app.  SO I am reconciled to higher than usual syns today.
The fries will be carrot, sweet potato and parsnip.  The meal may be low on speed but it has plenty of veg and a high satisfaction score!
SW:  nine syns for six fish fingers, two syns for one tsp oil, one syn for some mayo (love fish fingers dunked in mayo) and half a syn for dessert.

Body Magic:  I ordered a new step from Amazon as my old one was actually a Wii step and a bit small.  It arrived yesterday so I'll give it a go with one of Lindsey's step classes online.

Summary:  One healthy extra A, one B and fourteen syns - still within SW boundaries!



4 comments:

  1. Have you worked out on that step yet? My dodgy leg doesn't allow me to do step aerobics but I am getting out for a walk twice each day now that Tony has decided he would like an evening walk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it feels much safer than the Wii step which was the intention. I'm glad I splashed out. There's more variability of height too.
      Walking is great exercise, I think. It's whole body.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Three pounds! Yay! Your filled pitta looks good. I love wraps and pittas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :-) I must remember the filled pitta concept, it was a very satisfying meal, even without the veg.
      xx

      Delete