Saturday 14 November 2020

Saturday, 14-11-20

 Good morning.
Well, yesterday started off going away from plan.  As you know, I like to do restricted eating when I can, which is more often than not.  Yesterday I woke and got up later than usual, got going on stuff, then remembered that I had a scheduled online chat with a dear friend at half ten.  Not to worry, I could have breakfast a bit later.  However, the chat went on longer than I had expected and afterwards it didn't seem worth having breakfast so late.  I suppose that's the point of restricted eating - one naturally limits how much one eats.

All this is the long way round of saying I skipped breakfast, of course!

This was lunch and very nice it was too.  A jacket potato topped with a can of tuna, drained, two tbsp super light mayo and 45g 50% cheddar with a choppy salad on the side.

I saved the fruit for later on.



A very orange/brown looking dinner but actually it was totally delicious.  Must do root veg fries more often.

I may have skipped breakfast but yesterday's meals kept me full and satisfied all the time.


All th fish fingers have not been eaten so that's a box space in the freezer.  Slowly, very slowly, I'm making inroads.  Soon it will be cold enough for me to get everything out of the chest freezer and sorted and I can defrost the beast!  It needs it rather urgently.

Today's plans

B:  the fruity pancakes I planned for yesterday:
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a syn

L:  bacon, sausage and beans; fruit
I know it sounds like a breakfast but why not?  The sausages will be the Linda McCartney ones.  I might even splash out and add an egg - I'll see how hungry I feel when the time comes.
SW:  free!

D:  cauliflower mac and cheese, veg; yogurt
As I haven't used my healthy extra As, I will spend them on something saucy/cheesy.  I might even also use up some syns to make it proper cheesy!  After all, why not?
I'm looking forward to this.
SW:  two healthy extra As and maybe up to six syns, half a syn for dessert 
(laster edit - I totally forgot about the flour and butter for the sauce - I'll work them out and add them to my food diary)

Body magic:  step and a walk

Summary:  two healthy extra As, one B and seven syns (worst scenario)



No comments:

Post a Comment