Sunday 1 November 2020

Recipe: bread and blueberry pudding

 Or, as I like to call it, bread and no-butter pudding!

I know I've mentioned this on today's entry but I think it is worth a separate post as well.

At the same time, I want to highlight the vlog I got it from.  Tracy Mouse lost loads of weight following the Slimming World plan and now vlogs about her daily meals, weigh ins, and various other related things.  She's a lovely, practical, down to earth lady who has had an amazing journey and I always enjoy her ideas and recipes.  I really do recommend this lady and her channel.

Here's the link to her channel (I think).   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYa_2qGXJzMktDnbW8b62hQ

Here's the link to the specific post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRyG1alUZB4

I made a few changes.
I have large eggs so I used one egg and one yolk.
I didn't have vanilla skinny syrup so I used a caramel one
I used plain yogurt because I didn't have . . .
I grated nutmeg over the top.

It was gorgeous!



1 comment: